Electrical Installations & Maintenance
Backed by our experience in the electrical installation and maintenance industry we are committed to providing excellent customer service and value for money. You can be sure that your project will be managed professionally and completed on time, on budget by our team of skilled tradesmen.
We specialise in all residential and commercial areas of electrical installation and maintenance including:
· Local Government contracts
· Schools and shops
· Office fit outs and refurbishments
· LED Lighting for car yards, warehouses and offices.
· Street Lightening
Our experience has shown that maintenance can be a costly component throughout a product’s life cycle. We use only the best quality products on the market and focus on delivering excellent value for money by providing the lowest ‘total life cost’.
After the initial installation many of our customers engage us to undertake all their ongoing maintenance work. Our dedicated service team is committed to servicing these customers, together with a reliable fleet of fully stocked service vehicles; we are able to respond to calls quickly.
Inverter and Hybrid system installations
Our highly trained technical consultants will be able to offer professional advice on PV solar and hybrid system designs, UPS systems/generators, inverter backup systems as well as sound product advice.
Our product range includes :
· UPS Systems up to 120KVA
· Commercial inverters and battery chargers
· PV Solar panels, regulators and mounting hardware
· Solar inverters
· PV Solar systems for professional and residential use (turnkey projects)
· Wind generators
· DC and AC Backup Systems
· Batteries for standby inverters and solar applications
· Heavy Duty/Industrial Generator supply, installation and maintenance services (up to 2 MVA)
We are able to provide complete turnkey solutions, be it for backup systems including UPS Systems/Generator sets and for stand-alone solar systems including hybrid systems.
Crystalfix also provides turnkey solutions and project engineering in the power electronic environment. This includes special projects and custom designed equipment.