LIST OF AVAILABLE COURSES
CNL CERTIFICATE IN ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING
1. UNDERSTANDING MONEY LAUNDERING, TERRORIST FINANCING AND SANCTIONS
- What is money laundering?
Why is money laundered?
How is money laundered?
What crimes generate property that can
- What forms of property can be laundered?
- Terrorist financing
What is terrorist financing?
How does the terrorist financing differ
from money laundering?
2. VULNERABILITIES OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS TO MONEY LAUNDERING AND TERRORIST FINANCING
- Money laundering and terrorist financing vulnerabilities of financial services
- Emerging technologies and new payment methods
3. ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING AND COMBATING TERRORIST FINANCING IN PRACTICE
- Identifying money laundering and terrorist financing activity
- Customer Due Diligence
Simplified Due Diligence
Enhanced Due Dilligence
Unwrapping beneficial ownership
- Politically Exposed Persons[PEPs]
- Monitoring Client Activity
- Reporting Suspicious Activity
Handling the risk of tipping off
4. ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING AND COMBATING TERRORIST FINANCING – LEGAL AND REGULATORY STRUCTURES
- The Financial Action Task Force(FATF)
- Legislative and regulatory regimes
- Anti money laundering and terrorist financing legislation
Offences of money laundering
Legal obligation to report suspicious activity
5. MANAGEMENT OBLIGATIONS AND THE RISK-BASED APPROACH TO MONEY LAUNDERING AND TERRORIST FINANCING
- Risk-based approach
- Formulating anti money laundering and terrorist financing policies and procedures
- Monitoring compliance with the policy
Register and Enroll for our training programme : Register here